In-Store Bakery Merchandiser (Southern NJ, Philadelphia, Delaware and Maryland)
As a member of the In-Store Bake team you will be responsible for consulting with our ShopRite Members, store management and retail staff with regard to the operations and recommended methods of baking and merchandising of our In-Store Bake Departments. You will also be charged with the implementation and successful execution of all resets, remodels, new store setups and openings. Additionally, you will counsel our stores with regard to departmental sales, gross profit, shrink, product quality, training and customer service. To be considered, candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Four year college degree or currently enrolled with a minimum of 60 or more college credits towards a bachelors degree strongly preferred.
2. Minimum 3-5 years retail bakery management or supervisory experience in supermarket bakery operations and merchandising with an emphasis on technical training and the preparation of action plans to improve business results.
3. Strong technical, analytical, leadership, customer service and P.C. skills as demonstrated by previous work experience.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual preferred.
5. The ability to display and teach Customer Service Excellence at store level.
6. Understanding of baking methodologies, including formulation of recipes.
7. Extensive production equipment knowledge and department design skills.
8. Knowledge of retail store operations related to sales, gross profit, labor requirements and retail merchandising.
9. Flexibility with regard to travel (overnight stays required).
If you have interest in this job opportunity, email your resume to SPrecruiter@wakefern.com and put Bakery Merchandiser Position in the subject line. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, feel free to contact (732) 512-6780.
Part Time Call Center Representative
Wakefern Food Corp. (Raritan Center, Edison, NJ) is recruiting candidates to join the ShopRite Customer Care Team as Part Time Call Center Representatives.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and computer skills, strong written and verbal communications, and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
Responsibilities include responding to an average of 50 customer phone calls per work shift. Entering data into a customer contact/record system. Researching product/promotional information in order to respond to customer inquires.
Satisfactory settlement of customer complaints and previous Call Center experience is highly desired.
We offer flexible work schedules; candidates must be available some nights until 8:00PM and weekends until 5:00PM 20-25 hours per week. Compensation is $14-16 per hour based upon past work history.
Send Resume and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org